Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tom Waits - July 5th at the Fox Theatre

There was a time that I thought I would never get to see Tom Waits in concert. Now I've seen him twice in the last two years! The concert was incredible and Tom was so enthusiastic and gracious to the crowd. I hope he comes back in a couple of years!

Here's the setlist...

Lucinda / Take me down to the well (or was it Ain't Going Down to the Well?)
Down in the hole
Falling down
Chocolate Jesus
All the world is green
Cemetery Polka
Cause of it all / 'Til the money runs out
Such a scream
November
Hold on
Black market baby
9th and Hennepin
Lie to me
Lucky day
On the nickel
Lost in the harbour
Innocent when you dream
Hoist that rag
Make it rain
Dirt in the ground
Get behind the mule
Hang down your head
Jesus gonna be here
Singapore

Encore
Eyeball Kid
Anywhere I lay my head

No comments: