Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missing stuff...

Last night Heather and Charlie came over to Lot 1 to have dinner with Patrick and Marlena. This was the 2nd night in a row we got to see them. Getting to talk to Heather was fun. I hardly ever see the Beauchamp family anymore. And it's no one's fault that we hardly see each other, it's just a case of them having their lives to lead and me having mine. I don't usually "miss" people this much, but I think it's the fact that I lived with them for so long and share so much in common with them.

Maybe I'm just being a little girl (or a big girl in my case) but we all miss folks from time to time, so shuddup!!

1 comment:

whatever_heather said...

I just found your blog!
This is the sweetest thing ever!
I miss you a lot too! I hope you will keep coming over for Lost, and I SWEAR that chili dog casserole is coming soon!
I looooove you.