Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Call of Duty 4

I don't play alot of video games. But when I get addicted I will play for a while. Recently I've started playing Call of Duty 4 with some friends online. This game is amazing!! You get to play against folks from all across the country and even some in other countries! You can play a variety of maps and play different types of games like Deathmatch, Free-for-All and others.

I've been playing with the Cheese clan (Cheeseforce1, CheeseClub, Cheese5000 and Cheeseheart) and I'm CheeseMcClane. We are a pretty good team. By good, I mean that they are good and I ride their coattails to victory. I'm not as bad as some, but I'm definitely in the lower percentile.

And the trash talking. It is not for the politically correct folks of the world. I've never had a 12 year old call me a "douchebag" before, until now. Trash talking seems to be where everyone can vent about sexual preference, race, nationality, gender and age. And boy some folks can vent! I've always thought that my friends and I didn't sound very Southern, but apparently we do. It's hilarious to listen to the impressions of us.

There is alot of hate in this game.

But luckily I take the moral high ground and don't really trash talk. Maybe it's because I suck.

No comments: