Saturday, November 29, 2008

Positive thinking

My dog has been sick this week and I'm worried sick eventhough he's better and just a little lethargic right now. He's eating and using the bathroom and has seen the vet already. I can't help but worry.

A couple of roommates will be moving out next year. And my other roommate has made it perfectly clear that he cannot pay more than $400 rent. So we have to get another roommate and I just don't know who or how. So I worry.

My car has been acting up for a while. Now the brakes are starting to grind. I don't want to put more money into a car that I don't think will run much longer. I don't have the money for a new car. So I worry.

My sister is having problems with her marriage according to my mom. I don't see or hear from my sister very much, but I still love her and my nephew. So I worry.

I find my friends drifting away. So I worry.

Life has a funny way of hitting you below the belt. I try my hardest to be positive, but it's hard to do. Maybe everything will be ok. Maybe it will all go to shit. Let's hope for the best, right?

2 comments:

whatever_heather said...

Mike, I just found your blog for the first time in forver, thanks to Kelly's tag. I love that I found it, but don't love the sad posts. I hope you are feeling better these days. I love and miss you (and Luda). ;)

Mike C. said...

Yeah. Life just has those bad days. And for some reason I like to blog about them. I hardly ever blog about the good stuff. I need to change that.