Monday, December 1, 2008

After the November breakdown...

Ok...I didn't really have a breakdown. More like a month long semi-depression. I re-read the blogs and that's definitely how I felt (and still feel in a way) but I've decided that worrying about problems doesn't fix them.

So things that have happened recently...

The Atlanta Falcons are 8-4!!! I said at the beginning of the season that they would win 7-8 games and that would be INCREDIBLE!! The better part is that we still have 4 games left!

The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets beat the Georgia Bulldogs!! Can you believe it?

I've had 2 days off!! And I enjoyed them in the recliner. Football on Sunday and Star Trek Enterprise with Walls today. We watched a funny episode where Trip gets pregnant and another episode that Jeffrey Combs(Re-Animator) plays an Andorian. If you ever get a chance to listen to the Star Trek Enterprise opening song and compare it to the other Star Trek opening songs...you will laugh.

I've been getting sleepier earlier in the night. And sleepy during the day. Does this mean I'm getting old? Nah...I'm forever young.

I finished reading Ben Edlund's The Complete Tick! The inspiration for the animated (and short lived live action) TV shows. The comics were hilarious. I'm thinking about reading some "real" books. I just don't know what. If anyone reads this...suggest something. Maybe I'll start with Cormac McCarthy's The Road.

Played some Great Dalmuti with the Phillips clan and Pat the other day. Of course I won :)!! I had a good time and got to see little Gracie again. Seeing her really does make me happy. She's so beautiful!

If you haven't played The Great Dalmuti I would recommend giving it a try. It's a very fun and easy game. Just be prepared to switch seats.

I watched the 1st season of The Big Bang Theory in less than 24 hours!! What an awesome show!! Especially for geeks like myself, who understand what the guys are talking about.Of course I'd believe the stuff from the X-Files before I'd believe that an uber-hot chick would befriend these guys.

So raise your glasses and let's bring in December with good cheer and happiness for everyone.

No comments: