Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wow...alot has gone on since my last update.

I really don't want to go into most of it. But I have to say that the last couple of months has offered some of the highest highs and some of the lowest lows. I've seen crazy things and had some wonderful times. Friends getting married and making new friends has made these couple of months pretty great.

I've been cheering on a friend to do school stuff and I think that I've inspired myself to do so. To do this I've started selling off some comics and other various things on Ebay. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I still have a little time to think about it.

I want to make this life better. And this is nothing against the people around me. Because they are all wonderful and having fun or getting help from these folks is not a problem. This is all me. I need to fix me and figure out what I want from life and what I want to do. I guess what I'm saying is that I want to fix myself while keeping the great people around me at the same great level that they're at.

Let's get this party started, ball a rolling or kite a flying...

1 comment:

amber carden said...

WOOHOO!!!!! We should both go back to school so we can share books.. haha im cheap..