Some scenes from movies with great music! I've seen this on a couple of blogs.
This scene from 28 Weeks Later is VERY intense. The music fits the scene perfectly. The name of the song is "In A Heartbeat".
Hedwig & The Angry Inch is one of my favorite musicals and the song "Origin of Love" is my favorite from the movie. I bought the soundtrack for all of the songs!!
Another great song from Hedwig & The Angry Inch called "Wig In A Box".
Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" used to beat zombies and dance a little in Shaun of the Dead!
Star Trek 60: The 90 Year Journey
-
I haven't been very motivated to celebrate or respond to Star Trek's 60th
anniversary. I fear for its future, and am dissatisfied with its present.
...
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
I totally didn't think about Hedwig!! What a great addition. You rock, sir.
Post a Comment