I was just checking the blog again and noticed it had been a week since I posted something. It seems like only yesterday I was posting those videos and trying to figure out which musical sequences from movies that I love.
It seems like only yesterday that I was getting my drivers license or yesterday that my cousin was having her baby...who's now 18! I'm amazed at how some days seem to last forever and our lifetime flies by in the blink of an eye. Today I'm 32 and tomorrow I'll be 64 and chances are I won't double in age again(unless I'm uberfit).
I think I'll take it slow tomorrow and savor every bit of it.
Star Trek 60: The 90 Year Journey
-
I haven't been very motivated to celebrate or respond to Star Trek's 60th
anniversary. I fear for its future, and am dissatisfied with its present.
...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment